| We went to church in Torento Italy. Very small branch. The Branch Pres drives from Switzerland which takes him 3 hours. He comes for the whole week-end! He was called just as he was going to retire and build his home in Switzerland. He had a stroke and told the Lord he would do whatever he was asked to do....the Branch Pres call came and he accepted. This sweet girl and her daughter were fun to talk to and hang out with. She only spoke French. Her baby loved my glasses case. 'Selfies' are never flattering, but sometimes that is the only choice you have. |
Oh that little face of the boy who had open heart surgery. So sweet. What a champion!
ReplyDeleteMom I really really love your updates. Sorry I take so long to comment. I think you do a FANTASTIC Job documenting through words and photos. I love all the action shots. Make sure to hand dad the camera and get you in action too.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete