![]() |
| Invitation to the inauguration of the soccer field in Florence. |
![]() |
| The 'boys' from the camps with their league compatible uniforms donated by LDS Charities. |
![]() |
| Let the Games Begin! |
![]() |
| Caritas is the Catholic humanitarian arm and LDS Charities is the LDS humanitarian arm. Working together for unity! |
![]() |
| All the uniforms have the LDS Charities symbol. |
![]() |
| Unique experience in the eternal city. It snowed 6 inches! |
![]() |
| It was festive! Everyone was out enjoying the snow. Last snowfall was 6 years ago (I had heard 16 years ago...) This is a city snowman! |
![]() |
| The Borghese Park under snow |
![]() |
| Umbrella Pine trees don't normally see snow....and sadly there were lots of trees that were damaged because the snow was very wet and heavy. |
![]() |
| Not a day to miss for sure. We saw kids 'sledding' with plastic bags. Two girls had on their skis.....no, they weren't going very fast! People biking down the slick hills...It was a PARTY! |
![]() |
| Piazza Barberini. This was just too cool. Brr, looks like the guy is pouring ice over his back! |
![]() |
| The BYU crew, their sponsors and us. |
















Sometimes commenting is a bit tricky because I have to log on and remember my password, which I always forget. But know that I read and love every post. The snow looked fun! And I love that there are always hidden treasures to be found. I can't wait to come!
ReplyDeleteThat frozen fountain is gorgeous! I can't believe how old GB is now. Crazy how time flies. Also, I love that the LDS Charities logo is on their jerseys. So fun.
ReplyDelete