First of all, don't stop at this photo! The next post is more on topic and I want you to read that one. It's just that this family was visiting our ward on our first Sunday to attend church in Rome. I asked them, "Where are you from?" Answer: "We have been traveling for TEN YEARS!!!" Seriously??? So here is their website: DiscoverShareinspire.com. I would love to hear what you think? Do you think you could do it???? They have SEVEN children, the oldest was adopted. The sister missionary in the photo is in our ward and she and this family met in Alaska (where Sister Anderson is from) thus their visit to our ward! I just find it fascinating. Now grant you, I understand the enticement. I love the world. I love to travel the world. However........
And you guys thought it was tough to say where you are from. Try being one of these kids and answering that simple question! |
Good point. Where DO they say they're from?!
ReplyDelete